Sunday, December 16, 2018

Where Am I Describing?

Where Am I Describing


The population in 2011 was about 53 million.
The largest lake is named Windermere.
The highest mountain is Scafell Pike which stands at around 978 metres which is 3,209 ft in height.
Soccer is the most popular sport there but people also really like rugby and cricket.
The longest river found here is the River Thames.
It is bordered by Wales to the west and Scotland to the north.
The capital city of it is London and other cities such as Birmingham, Manchester, Sheffield, Liverpool, Newcastle and Leeds.
Mr Bainbridge left the school and had gone there.
Where Am I Describing?

2 comments:

  1. wow that was hard to guess I like how you had some facts about England but maybe next time you should describe more

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you described where you were. I think it is England.

    ReplyDelete